Thursday, October 25, 2018

3 Ingredient Banana Bread



I love making this recipe.  Usually, I use very ripe bananas.  Since, bananas were on sale for just 38 cents per pound, I jumped on them!  The thing was that the bananas were really green.  Well, I am not waiting!  I have a trick for this.  Easy peasy!

Nannacakes why are those bananas black??  My trick is to put the green bananas on a cookie sheet in he oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.  The bananas come out perfect for cake, bread or cookies!


3 simple ingredients.  2 eggs, 3 ripe bananas and any yellow cake mix. 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix bananas and eggs until combined.  Stir in cake mix until just combined. 
Fold in 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.

Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.

Place batter into loaf pan and bake 50 minutes.

Let cool 15-20 minutes before serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment