Sunday, October 21, 2018

Life With Nannacakes

 A blog sounds lovely. Why not a blog?  

I do so many different things here in the house.  I quilt, crochet, cook and so many other things.  I strive to be the mother/grandmother that I used to see on tv and in movies.  There is quite an edge to me though.  Together, with my husband, children and grandson, I have created a life that I am so very proud of.  I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you.  At the same time, I think this is a good way to write down my inspirations, recipes and memories for my family.  Maybe, some of the things I post here will inspire you to make a new memory for you and your family!  Here are just a few good memories with mine.

My daughter Emily got married!

Husband Billy and I in Detroit at Eastern Market.

Son Joree, grandson Owen and Luigi on movie night.

Daughter Joslyn and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment